We operate our business in as environmentally friendly manner as possible. Therefore we have taken the following steps and continue to find alternative ways to reduce our environmental foot print.
- We minimise our use of paper internally by storing data our electronically and where possible operating a paper free office.
- Clients can opt to receive all invoices and statements electronically. Moving information electronically is also much more energy and carbon efficient than physically sending hard copy.
- All of our packaging materials are recycled, including cardboard boxes, polystyrene beads, air bags, paper etc.
- We have reduced and continue to reduce the amount of landfill waste produced by staff by not using plastic water cups and encouraging paper recycling.
- Where possible we are choosing to source our materials from suppliers who operate in an environmentally friendly manner and who are geographically local to us to reduce delivery miles.
- Our staff always opt to use public transport.
- Our consumption of fuel and energy is closely monitored and we take care that it is not wasted through inefficiency or casualness.