With considerable expertise in the not for profit sector, Gallery will give your organisation sensible and informed technological advice.
- Gallery has worked with charities and non-profit organisations since it was formed 20 years ago, helping our clients maintain a cost effective, reliable IT network infrastructure.
- We understand the particular pressures facing charities and the balancing act needed to keep them running efficiently. We appreciate the need to keep costs in check, there are no hidden extras.
- We help you to ensure that the highest possible proportion of your donations and funds go where they should, on your beneficiaries not your overheads. Thanks to our experience within this sector, we can help you get the most from your limited budget by providing a cost effective IT support solution which is tailor made for your specific needs.
- We can build you the technology package you require, at the budget you can afford, often steering our clients to free software available through the Charity Technology Exchange, allowing you to work as efficiently as possible.
- We are highly respected in our field, The Gallery Partnership holds the contract to provide full IT Installation and Support services to the Third Sector Charity Centre in Central London.
- Whether you have your own IT staff or not, Gallery will work with you, giving you all the help you need to get the service that works best for your organisation. We recommend only what you need, no more, no less.
- Our friendly and experienced engineers carry out installations and all general IT Support work, most of which are Microsoft qualified professionals. The latest support technology ensures that remote access support can be provided quickly and securely, reducing the time and the costs required in solving problems.
- We are also build software and create websites for the non profit making sector. We can build IT systems and cutting-edge CRM tools that transform the way you interact with existing donors, and make it easier to reach out and attract new ones.
- We are proud of our record of bringing our projects in on time and on budget.