Gallery Partnership provide creative web solutions to a wide range of clients. Whether you’re looking for a sales-focused or communications platform (or both), we can work with you to design and then build a website to your exact requirements. Need a website that integrates with a customer relationship management system – with our Charity WebCentre product, we can provide that too.
When building a website or deciding what to enhance or improve, organisations need to take into consideration the following details:
- First Impressions Count- Research shows it takes just 0.05 seconds for users to form an opinion about your site and 94% of these impressions are design related. Therefore, layout and colour schemes, created with your target market in mind, are therefore essential in ensuring users visit, navigate and stay on your website.
- Flexibility- What you want now, may not be what you need tomorrow; content will undoubtedly need to be updated, modified and changed over time. It is important to design a website with ease of use and flexibility in mind.
- Is your website a needle in a haystack? With billions of websites on the internet, it is crucial to ensure that you use the right words and phrases to make your website stand out in search engine optimised results (SEO).
- Hosting- Never underestimate the importance of backups and disaster recovery.....these should always be planned in from the start.
- Cost- Superb functionality, inclusive of state-of-the-art CMS, full graphic design and branding needn't be an expensive splurge.
We are Charity Specialists, with over 20 years of experience- we understand how hard it can be to design effective websites.
That is why we work with you to ensure that your website works well both now and in the future.
- Our experts in website architecture and design will work with you to create a website that not only looks great but will continually attract new and repeated users, increasing interest in your organisation.
- Our clients love having the ability to control and manage their content. Our sites are simple to use, easy to maintain and flexible enough to grow with your organisation.
- Our expert advice enables you to make your website stand out, while our built-in analytics allow you to gain crucial insights into visitor perceptions of content
- The Gallery Partnership offers full support and hosting packages, taking care of the "what if" scenarios and giving you peace of mind.
- We understand that budgets can be tight, and tailor our packages for each individual client. There is no such thing as an ‘off the shelf’ website with Gallery.
Idlewild, a leading grant awarding trust for Arts and Conservation, opted for a new website design and build along with the development of a new logo
Caritas Anchor House
Caritas Anchor House wanted a website rebuild and a substantial content migration from their old site. Gallery ensured both a smooth transition to the new site and the maintenance of Caritas Anchor House’s ranking in search engine redirects.
The Ambulance Staff Charity
The Ambulance Support Charity (TASC) wanted to incorporate a contact database (CiviCRM) into their website design and build. They now have a fully-functional website including online donation form, contact forms and mailing list
Peter Harrison Foundation
Peter Harrison Foundation wanted to include a dynamic, searchable, awarded grants listing and map, updated with imports from their Grant Management software (also supplied by Gallery- Benefactor)
The Rayne Foundation
The Rayne Foundation requested a new website design and build whilst importing data from SAGE CRM, including a dynamic, searchable awarded grants listing and map
Welcome Baily Thomas
Baily Thomas Provident Fund's new website design and build included development of an eligibility self-check and online form
Directly manage your website content.
Your site will be fully editable, so you can keep the content fresh and add more pages in the future should you want to.
Once you have completed the training, you will be able to add and amend pages, write articles, publicise campaigns, run an online shop, take donations and access your database from anywhere there is an internet connection.
We are charity specialists - we understand the need for a full range of budgets.
Our website packages are designed to meet the needs of non-profit budgets without scrimping on the functionality.
Our expert team will meet with you to discuss, evaluate and review the specific requirements your organisation desires, providing a solution which combines your tailored package, keeping the costs in check.
Back Up and Security
Industrial strength security
Our installation of choice for a secure content managed system is Drupal which not only has substantial functionality and flexibility, but also provides stability and a 99.9% uptime guarantee.
Drupal is a proven, secure CMS and application framework that stands up to the most critical internet vulnerabilities in the world. Drupal is mature, stable and designed with robust security for all user communities in mind.