Complete Outcomes Measurement Planning and Software Implementation Package
Introducing QUANTUM, the leading package for the creation and tracking of outcomes.
Firstly we work with you to define your impact and outcome measurements. Then we design, configure and implement an enterprise level case management and outcomes reporting application, Apricot.
This offers our charity clients a step by step process of outcomes review and planning, right through to the implementation of an Apricot tailored to suit their particular requirements.
Quantum is a joint programme with small charity experts, The FSI who have a wealth of experience in designing and developing outcome-based support solutions. It is aimed at charities who would like help identifying what they would like to measure and report on, and how they go about this.
It is worth investing as much time as you can in planning your project. It can help you to discuss and record what you want to change and how you will do it, and then let you test how realistic your plans are.
Let the Quantum team take you through a 360 degree, step by step process of review, planning and implementation.
- Review of all currentmonitoring and evaluation tools and processes, and recommendations for improvement
- Interactive training day focusing on identifying outcomes and how to develop a Theory of Change
- Bespoke Organisational Implementation Plan
- Fully supported implementation of Apricot the most flexible and affordable case management and outcomes monitoring system available to charities today
- Enterprise toolset at a price affordable by the smallest charity
- Full training and ongoing, on-demand support
Apricot is a world case case management and outcomes monitoring system. It has been specifically developed to meet the needs of third sector organisations allowing them to confidently measure and report on their organisation's successes.
If you would like to chat with us about Quantum and whether it may be of interest to you, please do call us on 02070962800 or fill in the contact form to the right.