The GDPR applies to ‘personal data’, meaning any information relating to an identifiable person, who can be directly or indirectly identified from that information.
How we collect personal data
There are several ways we may collect information about you:
- When you provide it to us by getting in contact (phone/email/web/)
- When you subscribe to one of our services as a client or supplier
- If you submit your details when sending an enquiry through one of our partners
- When you provide details at an exhibition or networking event
- When you report a problem with Gallery Partnership’s website or any of it’s services
What type of personal data is collected and processed?
We collect and process the following personal data:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Other information relevant to our products and services.
What are our lawful bases for processing personal data
The GDPR demands that we have a valid lawful basis to process personal data. There are six available legal bases for processing. We rely on at least one of the following legal bases when we collect personal data in the ways described above:
- Your consent, which is explicitly given and can be easily withdrawn
- A legitimate interest, ours and / or yours. If you ask us for information, it is in your legitimate interest that we process your personal data. If we have a contractual relationship with you, it is in both our legitimate interests that we process your personal data.
For more information about GDPR Regulations, the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) offer this handy guide.